Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Root Canal pt 2

Ok so if you dont know....I really HATE dental work. I mean to the point where I don't really freak out but I get really anxious and my blood pressure goes up. Mostly because I anticipate the aftermath of the pain associated with needles being in my mouth. For some reason I have to have 6-7 shots in my mouth to numb me up. Even with the rub on numbing gel I still feel every single stick until the shit kicks in. Well the Doc knows this so he prescribed valium last night to help me sleep. Needless to say that shit didnt work a bit. I tossed and turned as usual. So he also gave me ativan to calm me donw this morning so we will see how this is going to work. More to follow

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

No comments: