Sunday, September 21, 2008

I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!







Finally I have shaken the curse of the Ex, lol. This is NOT about her (there will be plenty of fodder for that later I am sure).

Of course this is one of those things where you have to understand how I am. I don’t take no for an answer. I have to find a way to make something work. Ok so about 5-6 months ago I ordered these headlights off of eBay for my car. Well I get the fucking things and they have the wrong pin-outs (you get what you pay for $79.95 my ass!!!). Check the illustration above for clarity if you don’t know what pin-outs are. So I tell the guy that I want to send them back and get new ones and the Son-of-a-Bitch says that I have to pay for return shipping. Well shit that was half of the value of the damn lights themselves so I was like "Fuck it" I will just leave negative feedback and fix them my damn self. So here it is 6 months later and I finally have time. So I sit down at my dining room table with my tools and take the headlights apart. Well after 3 days and a few work-a-rounds I finally got the pin-outs changed out and got the damn things installed. Tenacious, hard-headed, stubborn and persistent would probably best describe me, but you know what………..I'll be DAT!!!!! BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front) that’s me. I don’t like to lose…………..I have to win. Take it or leave it I

Yea 6 months seems like a long time and some of you out there think that I probably procrastinated but just like most things in life, everything is about timing. Given enough time you just never know what is possible.

No comments: