Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Apparent………….You Have Not a Clue

You know there is a time when a man has just plum had ENOUGH!!! I have finally found my breaking point. This is basically an extension of the Blog that I put up a few days ago. Yea I used to always wonder how it was that someone could let an Ex (as in Ex wife) get to them so bad.

Well I have had FIRST hand experience and now I know what I must do. The gauntlet has been thrown down and for those of you all that don’t know I will be the last one to join the fight however I WILL WIN.

I was born a predator and I have to remind those with short term memory about that very fact. I follow the rules and teachings of Sun Tzu. I will Lay Plans, Wage War and Attack by Stratagem.

When you simple minded individuals go off and run your mouth I want you to remember this:

"To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself"

I am by no means a sloppy dude. This is VERY bad for you. When you think that I have forgotten and that all is good is when I will strike. Your guard will be down because you are arrogant and prideful.

I will have what is rightfully mine. He deserves better and he will have better. I will preserve my legacy.

Please feel free to consider this the shot over the bow as War has been waged.

No comments: