Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bitch.............I STAY Fly!!!











Damnit……………just when I thought I was out, they draw me back in. Despite the doom and gloom of my blogs thus far I am a really positive guy, I swear, lol. Well I can’t promise anything but I will try to let this be the last of my “Ex Chronicles” for a while.

Well it seems that the latest and greatest in her attempt at working on a defamation of character suit from me is the complaint to my family that and I quote:

“I know he must have money………I mean just look at the way he is dressed every time he comes to get his son. He is always dressed nice, always has a haircut, always wearing a nice watch and always driving a nice rental. Yea he has money so that means that he ain’t giving me enough”

Now I know what most of you are thinking………..she couldn’t have possibly have said that. Well unfortunately she did.

I have a novel idea. Why don’t you hit up your other son’s father for a little support? Conjugal visits don’t count, lol. Maybe then you won’t be so worried about how I dress. So I apologize since apparently I didn’t get the memo that said that I was supposed to look damn near homeless every time I come into town to get my son. I also apologize for having a career (on that I have been doing for 16 years now). A job that you left on the pretense of finding better employment WITHOUT having a savings account stacked with at least 4-6 months of pay. Ya know that typical & irresponsible bullshit that I always talk about.

So now we are focused on what I wear. Why on earth does it matter to you? I have a job so the way I see it I can wear what ever the hell I want. Kinda just seems right that I should be able to have the things I want since I am actually involved in contributions to the economy. Hell I don’t even get the $4500 to $6000 come income tax time that you do. I on very rare occasions break $900. So excuse me for being responsible enough to figure this whole “Real Life” thing out.

What’s really funny is that I have ALWAYS been fly. This is not a new revelation by any means. Since you have known me (and even before) I have always taken pride in the way I present myself. I can’t really help it that you surround yourself with people that are as miserable as you. I keep proper company. See the folks that I associate myself with are Grown Folks with Grown Folks Business and guess what, they STAY fly too. We never look unkempt, never sag our jeans, don’t come out of the house looking like we just woke up and grabbed the first thing that didn’t smell to put on and most important we actually take pride in ourselves.

I will not be that stereotypical “NWA”. Always talking about how the man keeps me down without first trying to pick myself up. One of the things about me is that I refuse to lose. Keep pushing forward. I am the end result of an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. (Figure that one out and get back to me)


Oh yea before I forget. I also caught that little quip about you having a degree and my lack thereof. Well check the stats Bitch! What good has your “degree” done you so far? As you finally climb out of the ranks of the un-employed tell me again exactly what you have done with that heralded “associates degree”? Comical I tell you……………..just comical.

So let’s re-cap. I am fly, have been fly and will STAY fly. (Even without clothes) because I am a Black Man with personal PRIDE.

No comments: