Wednesday, October 1, 2008

To Boot or Not To Boot


Now this is as serious as it gets folks! I am one of those guys that really pay attention to how I present myself. (See earlier Blog: Bitch………I Stay Fly to get a greater understanding) Now with that being said I have run into the ultimate dilemma. There are a pair of boots made by Mark Nason that have somehow seemed to etch themselves into my brain. The problem is the price. These will be BY FAR the most expensive pair of boots/shoes that I have ever owned. Now anyone that knows me also knows that I am one of those guys that see something and if I want it I get it. Lately with the downfall of the economy I have began to feel guilty at times for splurging on things that I WANT and don’t really need.

After further self analysis I had to ask myself WHY do I actually NEED these boots. No one cares how much they cost. No one will probably even pay attention to them but DAMN they are quite fly. Sometimes you see something that is just YOU. That is the very expression of you in every single way without having to say a word. That’s what these boots represent. That’s why they caught my eye the way they did and now they have become my obsession. So the overall question is SHOULD I or SHOULDN’T I.

What will be the end result if I don’t get them? Will they haunt me? Will they show up in my dreams? Who knows? Bottom line is that I don’t know if I actually want to find out!

No comments: